...现在你有俩个选择.7、她很想见你.8、终于又见
编辑: admin 2017-23-02
-
4
1、你听我说.
listen to me,please
2、请不要对我说谎.
don't tell me a lie
3、你想怎么样?
what do you want?/what's up/what's the matter
4、或许你可以问她.
maybe you can ask her
5、我没有欺骗你.
i don't cheat you
6、现在你有俩个选择.
you have two choice
7、她很想见你.
she want to see you very much
8、终于又见到你们了,我真是太高兴了.
i am very pleased to see you again
9、不要冲动,冷静一点.
don't be excited,keep carm
10、你可以的,相信自己,好吗?
cheer up,believe yourself
11、你为什么会再这里?
why are you here
12、我再也不会相信你了.
i don't believe you any more
13、一切都结束了,终究还是我赢了.
everything is over,i win in the end
14、一切都结束了,终究还是你输了.
everything is over,you losein the end
类似问题
类似问题1:中文翻英文 在线等帮忙翻译下面这四个句子1、用动物做实验是是科学、医药等领域不可或缺的一个步骤.2、第一,尽可能善待实验动物第二,尽可能减少实验动物数量第三,用动物做实验时要保[英语科目]
1.It is an indispensable step to conduct experiments upon animals in such science and medicine fields.
2.First,to be kind to animals on experiments as far as possilbe
Second,reduce the amount of animals as far as possible
Third,keep normal state of mind when performing experiments on animals
3.I deem that the purpose of experiments on animals has been unchanged up to now,at the same time,experiments on animals do not mean abusing animals.
4.To conclude,I hold the opinion that human beings have every reason to perform experiments on animals.
类似问题2:中文翻英文Our brain is in charge of registering facts and data from the outside world .our brain quickly analyzes a situation and relates the data to similar experience within our memory .it then sends an immediate response to the body.[英语科目]
这事英译汉吧,同志、.
我们的大脑处理着来自外界的数据和现象,并且大脑会快速地用我们脑中已有的相关或相似的记忆经验去处理一些情形.然后大脑就会立刻把信号传递给我们的身体.
类似问题3:把英文翻成中文,how will be i unhappy,when u r with me[英语科目]
你和我在一起的时候,叫我如何不高兴!
类似问题4:请将英文翻成中文Please do this one similar to other plan with front perspective and floor plan as hi res image.Also use the colour scheme 2 on the previous email,so that the 2 images are different brick colours.我不理解的是,又说also[英语科目]
请按照与其它设计相似的方法设计此平面图,即:front perspective 和floor plan为高分辨率图像.
同时使用之前EMAIL中的色彩方案2,以使两个图像(front perspective和floor plan)具有不同的砖条状颜色.
通过翻译应该能解答你的疑问.
类似问题5:求中文翻英文关于入职体检,请致电北京慈铭体检中心:010- ,告诉公司名称,预约去做普通入职体检.
Please contact Beijing Ciming Medical Physical Examination Center for your employment medical examination,call 010 - and tell them the company's name to make an appointment for a general employment medical examination.