...《鸭子汤》《地狱的天使》 《我不是天使》《卡萨
编辑: admin 2017-09-03
-
4
NO. 1 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意.
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的.
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话.
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证.
No. 2 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
类似问题
类似问题1:英语翻译Jack:"You must do me this honor...promise me you will survive...that you will never give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now,and never let go of that promise.[英语科目]
Jack"你必须向我发誓:答应我…你会得救…你永远不会放弃…不论…发生了什么…答应我,永远不要违背这个誓言…
类似问题2:英语翻译Jack:Listen,Rose.You’re going to get out of here.You’re going to go on.You’re going to make lots of babies,and you’re going to watch them grow.You’ re going to die and old,an old lady in her warm bed,not here,not this night,not [英语科目]
JACK:You're going to get out of this...you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady,warm in your bed.Not here.Not this night.Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下.)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK:Rose,listen to me.Listen.Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去.)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK:It brought me to you.And I'm thankful,Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了.
JACK:You must do me this honor...promise me you will survive...that you will never give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now,and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来.
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去.
ROSE:I promise.I will never let go,Jack.I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
类似问题3:英语翻译要是对话形式的,大概演讲时间在3分,最好经典的电影对白,四级水平左右谢谢
推荐给你当幸福来敲门中的可爱父子的经典对白~蛮励志的~
-Christopher:Are we there?
到了吗?
-Chris:Yep.Hey,you know what today is?
是的,嘿,知道今天周几吗?
-Christopher:Yeah.
知道.
-Chris:What?
周几?
-Christopher:Saturday.
周六.
-Chris:You know what Saturday is,right?
你知道周六要干什么,是吧?
-Christopher:Yeah.
知道.
-Chris:What?
干什么?
-Christopher:Basketball.
打篮球.
-Chris:You wanna go play some basketball?-
想去打篮球吗?
-Christopher:Okay.
好啊.
-Chris:All right,then we're gonna go sell a bone-density scanner.How about that?Wanna do that?
好的,之后我们去卖骨质扫描仪,怎么样?好吗?
-Christopher:No.Hey,Dad.I'm going pro.I'm going pro.
不好,嘿,老爸,我要当职业篮球员,我要当职业篮球员.
-Chris:Okay.Yeah,I don't know,you know.You’ll probably be about as good as I was.That's kind of the way it works,you know.I was below average.
哦…呃…这可不好说…你大概会和我以前水平一样糟.有其父必有其子嘛,我当时篮球就处于平均水平之下.
You know,so you'll probably ultimately rank...somewhere around there,you know,so...I really...You'll excel at a lot of things,just not this.I don't want you shooting this ball all day and night.All right?
所以大概你的最终水平…也就和我一样,所以…你在很多方面都很优秀,但是在篮球上不是.
所以我不希望你就这么在这整晚的练习投篮,知道了吗?
-Christopher:All right.
好吧.
-Chris:Okay.All right,go ahead.Hey.Don't ever let somebody tell you...you can't do something.Not even me.
好的,好吧,走吧.嗨,别让别人告诉你你成不了才.即使是我也不行.
All right?
知道了吗?
-Christopher:All right.
知道了.
-Chris:You got a dream...you gotta protect it.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它.
People can't do something themselves...they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it.Period.
那些一事无成的人,想告诉你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现就这样.
Let's go.
走吧.
-Christopher:Dad,why did we move to a motel?
爸,为什么我们要搬到汽车旅馆去?
-Chris:I told you.Because I'm getting a better job.You gotta trust me,All right?
跟你说了,因为我会有份更好的工作.相信我,好吗?
-Christopher:I trust you.
我相信你.
-Chris:All right,here.Come on,come on.Keep up.
来,快点,跟上.
-Christopher:Dad,when Mom coming back?Dad,when Mom coming back?
老爸,妈妈什么时候回来?爸,妈妈什么时候回来?
-Chris:I don't know,Christopher.
我不知道,Christopher.
-Christopher:Dad,listen to this.One day,a man was drowning in the water.And a boat came by and said,"Do you need any help?"
爸,你听这个,有天,一个人在水里快要淹死了,这时一只船过来问他“需要帮忙吗?”
He said,"No,thank you.God will save me." Then another boat came by.Said,"Do you need any help?"And he said,"No,thank you.God will save me." Then he drowned,and he went to heaven.And he said,"God,why didn't you save me?" And God said,"I sent you two big boats,you dummy."Do you like it?
他回答说“不了,上帝会救我的”,后来又有一只船过来问“需要帮忙吗?”说“不用,上帝会救我的”后来他淹死了,上了天堂.他问“上帝啊,为什么你不救我?”上帝回答说“我不是派2艘大船去了吗,笨蛋”.
你喜欢吗?
-Chris:Yeah,that's very funny,Thank you very much,sir.
是的,很有意思,非常感谢您,先生.
类似问题4:请英语高手帮我把这几句话翻译成英文1.刘德华唱歌至今已经有十多年了.2.关于海啸,许多专家都有精辟的见解.要以一个中学生的水平来翻译.以防被吞,答后给分.[英语科目]
1.Andy lau has already been singing for more than ten years.
2.About tsunami, many experts have incisive views.
类似问题5:英语翻译非常抱歉没有及时回复您的邮件.Anna正在休假,由我来接替她所有的工作,以后有什么问题麻烦和我联系.(请人工翻译,禁止使用网络翻译)
I'm very sorry I didn't reply your mail on time.Anna is taking a vacation,I'll take over all her work.Please contact me if you have any questions.