英语翻译1.蝴蝶飞不多沧海,是因为对岸的你没有给予它
编辑: admin 2017-01-03
-
4
1.蝴蝶飞不多沧海,是因为对岸的你没有给予它飞翔的力量
The butterfly can not fly over the sea,because you on the opposite side do not give the power of flying to it.
2.什么时候,开始变得庸人自扰
when begin to become much ado about nothing.
3.我会心疼是因为我在乎你啊
my heart will feel hurt as I care about you.
4.我想要去旅行,陪伴我的仅仅是一本书,一只笔,一个相机
I want to travel with only a book,a pen and a camera.
5.世界末日来了,你会不会陪伴我走到最后
The end of the world is coming,will you stay with me till the end?
提示:
interesting ,beautiful sentences
类似问题
类似问题1:英语翻译1雨的存在是为了证明天不是空的.2我想独占你的美.3每一个爱着别人的人,骨子里都是疯狂的.4我希望能躺在向日葵上,即使沮丧,也能时面朝着阳光.5你就象一根刺,狠狠地扎着我的心.[英语科目]
1.雨的存在是为了证明天不是空的.
The rain exists does for proving the sky is not hollow.
2.我想独占你的美.
I want to have your beauty all to myself.
3.每一个爱着别人的人,骨子里都是疯狂的.
Everyone loving others,it is crazy in his heart.
4.我希望能躺在向日葵上,即使沮丧,也能时面朝着阳光.
I hope to lie on sunflower,even though depressed,always face with the sunlight.
5.你就象一根刺,一下一下,狠狠地扎着我的心.
You like one sting,ferocious plug into my heart time and again.
类似问题2:英语翻译1.太和殿面积为二千三百七十七平方米;从地面到脊吻的起架最高,达三十五点五米.2.这就是世界闻名的紫禁城.紫禁城又称故宫,是明、清两代的皇宫,无与伦比的古代建筑杰作,世界现[英语科目]
1.The area(面积) of the Hall of Supreme Harmony(太和殿专属名称)is 2377 square meters(平方米),the highest point(最高点) is 35.5 meters that from the groud to the ridge(屋脊).
2.This is the world-renowned Forbidden City,also named(被称为)the Palace Museum(这里并不是说这个词是故宫,那个词就是紫禁城,在英文里他们都是一个意思,只是两个名字的概念),She(这里用了一种感情,如果不需要的话可用it) is the palace of Ming and Qing,Her(我比较喜欢用her) beauty is beyond compare(无与伦比).It's the biggest ancient wooden buildings.(强调一点,complete这个词没有最高级,你要使用most的话,会引起误解.所以,你可以说他比其他的都保存完整)The Palace Museum(不用在前面加北京) is the first Palace of all in the world.(世界第一啊~)
3.the Forbidden City is Dragons World(龙的世界是专属名词,千万别写 's ,there are hundreds kind of STONE DRAGON(石龙像),vivid and amazing!In the feudal society(封建社会),the emperors were titled(尊称) “loong’s (区别于西方的龙的单词,专指东方神龙)son”,like GOD in the earth.
4.The Hall of Supreme Harmony is one of the three big palace in the Forbidden City ,it's also the biggest one.
呼呼~翻译了半个小时,
类似问题3:英语翻译经营理念:专业专注、诚信感恩、持续改善、永续经营!公司宗旨:服务客户、造福员工、回报股东、奉献社会!公司使命:帮助客户提高行业竞争力;帮助员工实现自我价值!公司愿景
经营理念: 专业专注、诚信感恩、持续改善、永续经营!
our tenet: professsional and dedicated; honest and grateful; continually improving; permanently working
公司宗旨: 服务客户、造福员工、回报股东、奉献社会!
our purpose: serve customers; benefit employees; reward sharholders; contribute to the society
公司使命: 帮助客户提高行业竞争力;帮助员工实现自我价值!
our mission: help customers to enhance business competition and help employees to achieve self value
公司愿景: 成为连接器相关客户第一技术服务商!
our prospect:: to be the top technological service provider in the connector sector!
类似问题4:英语翻译1)这是我写给你的第一封信2)我忘记了你是什么时候生日3)我会默默为你祝福4)我很想你,很想见到你[英语科目]
1.This is the first letter I wrote to you.(我的理解是过去是第一封现在也是第一封,那将来也是,所以用一般时态)
2.I forget your birthday.(视语境不同,forgot 也可以)
3.I will bless you in my heart.
4.I miss you so much,and hope to see you soon.
以上为个人见解,欢迎各位批评指正!
类似问题5:英语翻译他是以选秀出道~外形阳光帅气~给人一种很亲切的感觉~[英语科目]
His debut draft is handsome form the sun gives a very warm feeling