英语翻译[in your eyes]in your

编辑: admin           2017-01-03         

    可翻译为:[in your eyes]在你眸中

    in your eyes the desire.你双眸中那份盼望

    let me feel that i loved you.让我似曾爱过你

    and i live in a feeling .以这种感觉一直生活着

    as if i'm in love with you ,oh my darling.仿似同你相恋般一样,是吗,我心爱的

    Ah my dear you own my heart.心爱的你是属于我一个人的

    my desire increases when you're next to me.当靠近我时,那份盼望预发萌生

    everything show in me.我所表现出的一切

    from a long time i wana tell you.老早就想诉你

    that i love you oh my soul.从灵魂中深爱着你

    your more precious than my eyes.比我双眸中任何事物更珍贵

    loved and i've found.爱过且发觉过

    In your love all i've been wishing for .一直静待你那份情

    i'm yours i missed you.诉说着我只属于你、想念你的那份情

    your heart called me and i went with him .当我同他漫步之时,似觉君情召唤着

    i loved.爱过了

    in your love oh my life .生命中爱过你

    i'm yours.也曾属于你

    in your love,oh my dear,all i wished for .心爱的,我所许的所有心愿

    your heart called out to my heart.即为同你心连心

    It called me and went in you're breeze.任凭狂风也要共相伴.

    提示:

    in your eyes the desire.

    在你眼中的渴望

    let me feel that i loved you.

    让我感到我爱你

    and i live in a feeling .

    我活在一种感觉中

    as if i'm in love with you ,oh my darling.

    就像我深爱你,我的宝贝

    Ah my d...

    类似问题

    类似问题1:英语翻译【New】Its All New What Your Sayin.Realy..In A Different Way.Here you Go..You Succeed Trick Me.And My Smartness Had Betrayed Me..I Admit.You Played It Well From The Beginning.And I Truely Believed You..You Lied..You Changed.Its Enough..[英语科目]

    可翻译为:【New】新颖

    Its All New What Your Sayin.诉言的那般新颖

    Realy..In A Different Way.以另种方式真善言

    Here you Go..You Succeed Trick Me.成功捕获我的心多美好啊

    And My Smartness Had Betrayed Me..I Admit.

    且我承认我的才智已把我背叛

    You Played It Well From The Beginning.自始至终你都玩得出色

    And I Truely Believed You..而且我却傻傻的相信你

    You Lied..You Changed.的谎言一次又一次.

    Its Enough..Whatever It Is you Tried To Hide..I Know.足矣了,我懂,无论你怎么的逃避

    There Are Experts Soldiers In The Military.军队中往往专家士兵渐存在

    I Cared About You.在乎你

    I Have Never Believed That Your Gonna Play With Me.却从未想过你会把我玩弄

    But You Entered My Heart.但你却恰恰走进了我的心

    And Draw There Sweetness And Kindness.充满着甜言蜜语

    I Never Had A Doubt.从未疑是过

    That People Can Do Such A Thing.人可以这般做.

    类似问题2:下列英语通顺些哦求人工高手大神,英翻中译,【don't be afraid of tomorrow】don't be afraid of tomorrow when I'm with you.I will always stand right behind you.And I will never say I got tired.and like the way you want me I want you to[英语科目]

    可翻译为:【don't be afraid of tomorrow】明日无需惧怕

    don't be afraid of tomorrow when I'm with you.当明日同你相伴之时,记得别惧怕

    I will always stand right behind you.只因我会一直在你身后陪着你

    And I will never say I got tired.我永远也不会说疲倦二字

    and like the way you want me I want you too.宛如你需要我的时候

    even after hundred years I will be waiting for you...即使百年逝去,也一直都会等你

    and I won't feel that I've sacrificed.不会觉得我已牺牲过

    I fall and stand again on your feet.只愿再次倒在你脚踝下

    it's not a shame only the best people fall.只有最佳达人倒下并不是羞耻之事

    I'm strong because I believe in you.我活的坚强,只因我信赖

    we will continue our path to the end.你我会一直挺到最后的

    the world created on a day like today.今世仍是今日般平常

    and the best one who falls and stand again.最佳之人再次倒下

    I said that and I will always keep saying it.诉说我一直会说着

    embrace me and don't be afraid.抱着我,无需惧怕

    I won't stay still when the world abuse you.愿直至此世再伤你之时再同你相伴

    and our dream will be our path.梦想即在你我眼前.

    类似问题3:英语翻译[Fire of Desire]oh my Nights .Oh how they left tenderness.and oh how they drew on my mind .suffering and moans.since you're away my precious love,my heart has been sad.You've left me by myself.and my eyes are sleepless at night.The fire o[英语科目]

    可翻译为:

    [Fire of Desire]渴望之热火

    oh my Nights .我那夜夜

    Oh how they left tenderness.都思绪着他们所残存的温柔

    and oh how they drew on my mind .思绪着如何于我脑海中盘旋

    suffering and moans.自珍贵的你同我身边离去后

    since you're away my precious love,历经苦痛呻吟一阵阵

    my heart has been sad.心如刀割般悲痛

    You've left me by myself.却残存我独自

    and my eyes are sleepless at night.于夜梦中未眠

    The fire of desire from this separation.自分离后的那段渴望之热火

    Calling out for you and my heart misses you.一直令我心倍感思念 呼唤着我的灵活伴侣-你

    Take me and go,oh my soulmate.来带着我一起远走高飞

    My injured heart has had enough of this suffering!受伤的心已无力再承受至多

    oh you my darling,但你却是我最心爱的

    Where is the faithfulness?是否有我未曾忠诚过的那段情

    My eyes,my darling,当入眠之时在我眸中隐隐浮现

    is injured when I sleep.

    Draw me close to your heart .请把我带进你的心房

    and give me warmth.予我那份温情之暖

    Where has your passion gone?是否那份此生属于我的那份情已

    It has vanished from my life.销声匿迹?

    类似问题4:英语翻译The TELS Center created two modules each for the science courses most common in middle school (life,physical,and earth sciences) and high school (biology,chemistry,and physics).Topics selected were those from the science standards that te[英语科目]

    TELS中心创建了两个最常见的科学课程模块:初中模块(生命科学,自然科学,地球科学)和高中模块(生物、化学、物理).课题的选择都来自老师们认为最具挑战性的科学标准.TELS设计了评估方案来测试模块课题的知识综合性.

    类似问题5:英语翻译【Strange Bed】I look at the moon tonight,on the porch,Missing my house,missing my parents.In the middle of the night,i lie awake with my pain.How can i sleep in this strange bed Yesterday,i was surrounding by my parents.Today,i must co[英语科目]

    你好,可翻译为:【Strange Bed】怪床I look at the moon tonight, on the porch,在门廊上,望着今宵之月Missing my house, missing my parents.思念着我的老屋及我的俩佬In the middle of the night, i lie awake wit...

  •   4
  • 相关文章

    2009湖南高考英语作文的范文及翻译-2009湖南高
    ...you got an___from mary(
    US和USA是什么意思来的?那个是美国啊-美丽的阿美
    以上帝的名义发誓英语以上帝的名义发誓用英语怎么说?.
    born的过去式和过去分词是什么?-bear的过去分
    英语翻译《灰姑娘之舞动奇迹》这部电影体现出欢快浪..
    Booty music的音译中文词在此说明下!我要的
    考场上写的2011安徽高考英语作文My Approa
    初一上册北京市仁爱教育研究所英语同步练习册答案,急需
    关于食品安全的英语演讲稿水平不需要太高,高中水平就.
Copyright ©2009-2021 逆火网训All Rights Reserved.     滇ICP备2023009294号-57