英语翻译1.徐帆在那部电影中扮演了一个母亲的角色.2
编辑: admin 2017-01-03
-
4
1. Xu Fan played the mother's role in that movie.
2. My younger brother is considered the best student in his class.
3. My older brother fell in love with Mary last year.
4. He devoted his life to his country, China.
5. Why didn't we go help the poor children? (中文问句里可以忽略主语,但英文没有主语就不成完整句.这里我只能暂用“我们”(we) 作主语.你可以根据你的原来意思改成you, he, she, they, or any noun or pronoun)
类似问题
类似问题1:英语翻译1.警察问他们是否认识受害人.2.他们说他们今天早晨起得很迟.3.有人看到那个矮个子男人气喘吁吁,并且衬衫上有血.4.这位女士奋力搏斗,但最后钱包还是被强盗掠走.(be robbed)5.Mr Smi[英语科目]
1 The police asked them if they know the victim.
2 They said that they waked up late this morning.
3 Someone said that he had seen that short man catching his breath with blood on his shirt.
4 This lady fight hard against the robber,but to no avail with her purse been robbed.
5 Mr Smith was stabbed with a knife yesterday and bleed to death.
类似问题2:英语翻译1、Mr Flinch was the grey filling in a noise sandwich.〔此句出自《典范英语》6第二本〕我认为是福林齐先生像一块被噪音组成的三明治夹在中间的馅一样。请问对吗[语文科目]
弗林齐先生像一块被夹在由噪音组成的三明治中的馅一样.和你的差不多了.英语翻译注重理解,要从全文来看句子的含义!仅仅是个人意见,见笑了
类似问题3:英语翻译中译英:(1)在途中;(2)挡路或碍事;(3)在某种意义上(程度上);(4)用这种办法;(5)顺便说一句;(6)包裹即将运到;(7)你挡路了.英译中:1、concentrate on your work.[英语科目]
中译英:
(1)在途中;during trip
(2)挡路或碍事;obstruction
(3)在某种意义上(程度上);on a certain level
(4)用这种办法;using this method
(5)顺便说一句;by the way
(6)包裹即将运到;the parcel is about to arrive
(7)你挡路了.you are in my way
英译中:
1、concentrate on your work.
专心做你的事.
2、I came with the intention of saying,but now I've decided to leave.
我来本来是想要留下的,可是我现在决定要离开.(怀疑是staying不是saying)
3、He often inspects for goods in stores with no intention of buying.
他经常在商店里看商品却没有想要买的意思.
4、They are desperate for money.
他们非常需要钱.
5、I am desperate to see her.
我非常想要见到她.
6、Light industry is closely related to agriculture.
轻工业与农业密不可分.
7、Wealth is seldom related to happiness.
财富很少能够与快乐挂钩.
8、While we don't agree on the matter.we continue to be friends.
尽管在这件事情上我们的意见不统一,但是我们依然是朋友.
9、Focus your camera on these trees.
将你的照相机的焦点放在这些树上.
10、please focus your mind on the following problem.
将你的注意力集中在接下来的问题上.
11、I am so tired that I can't focus(on anything)today.
今天我累到不能专注于任何东西.
12、China succeeded in launching the shenzhou 7(manned spacecraft).
中国成功发射了神州7号.
13、He succeeded in getting the job.
他应聘成功.
14、This dictionary will be of great benefit to me.
这本字典将对我很有益处.
15、The new regulations will be of great benefit to us all.
新的章程对我们来说都有很大的好处.
16、if you continue to stem,you will end up in prison.
如果你继续下去,你最后会进监/狱.
17、At first he refused to accept any responsibility but he end up apologizing.
开始他拒绝承担任何责任,但是他最后还是道歉了.
18、The car is for sale.
此车出售.
19、I have used up all his strength ,and then fell down.
我用尽了他全部的力气,然后倒下了.
20、Are you in agreement about the price?
你对这一价格满意吗?
21、The two sides failed to reach agreement.
双方无法达成共识.
22、It has turned out to be a nice day after all.
无论怎样,看起来还是个好天气.
天上~
类似问题4:英语翻译A.1.她已经吃过午饭了.2.他还没喝咖啡呢.3.她们收拾好手提箱了吗?4.你做过什么?5.你还有什么没做?6.他离开了吗?还没有.7.他什么时候走?明天下午.8.走了.9.她什么时候走的?昨天上午.10[英语科目]
A.1.她已经吃过午饭了.
She has already had lunch.
2.他还没喝咖啡呢.
He hasn't drunk coffee yet.
3.她们收拾好手提箱了吗?
Have they already finished packing their suitcases?
4.你做过什么?
What have you done?
5.你还有什么没做?
What haven't you done yet?
6.他离开了吗?还没有.
Has he left?
Not yet.
7.他什么时候走?明天下午.
When will he leave?
Tomorrow afternoon.
8.她走了吗?走了.
Has she left?
Yes, she has.
9.她什么时候走的?昨天上午.
When did she leave?
Yesterday morning.
10.你要去度假吗?
Are you going to take a holiday?
11.你经常度假吗?
Do you often take a holiday?
12.你去年度假了吗?
Did you take a holiday last year?
13.你度过假吗?
Have you ever taken a holiday?
14.你正在度假吗?
Are you taking a holiday now?
B.写出过去式和过去分词.
come:( came );( come ) have:( had);( had ) pack:( packed);( packed ) leave:( left );( left )
go:( went );( gone ) do:( did);( done ) know:( knew );( known ) stay:( stayed );( stayed )
类似问题5:英语翻译If I am right,it is high time wedecided upon a combination of conservation goals that will beattainable for this and other large rivers draining denselysettled catchments in a warmer,more uncertain world wherestark trade-offs between the [英语科目]
如果我是对的,
那就该决定以保护的目标相结合,
就可以解决此问题和实现大型密集型河流更好的汇水,
更多不确定性的世界,在那里
需要权衡人类的需求和淡水之间的问题
生物多样性就是标准